FAQ-room Bed and Breakfast Rome
Here lists the most frequently asked questions arrived at our Bed and Breakfast Rome Vatican:
* At what time and at what time you enter you have to leave the room?
Check-in: the keys to the rooms are available from 11:30 or so.
Check-out: the rooms must be vacated by 11:00 am, in exceptional cases you can arrange luggage storage until the hour of departure hall of the apartment.
* When you pay for your stay?
You pay on arrival.
* You pay in cash?
Yes, we do not accept credit cards nor checks
* Price is per person or per room?
The price is for the room.
* Breakfast is included and in what way?
Yes, breakfast is included in the price and all 'Italian self service. consists of jam, biscuits, croissants, fruit juices, tea, coffee
* There is air conditioning?
Yes, there is air conditioning in every room.
* The air conditioning system is centralized?
No, regulation is independent in every room with the control.
* You must pay extra for the use of air conditioning?
no, the use is at the discretion and does not provide extra, making sure to turn off the air conditioning during the absence from the room
* Linen and towels are included?
Yes, towels are provided and are changed twice a week.
* Is there a TV in the rooms?
Yes there is no TV in the rooms.
* There are times of entry and exit to be met during your stay?
No, our customers can come and go at discretion, will have the keys to the room and apartment with prayer not to disturb during entry and exit other guests.
* You can smoke in your room or apartment?
E 'strictly forbidden to smoke in the room and in the apartment for the respect of guests that will follow.
* There is a safe box in the room?
No. There is no safe in the rooms.
* There is a mini bar in the rooms?
no, the fridge is not present in the rooms.
* Is there a telephone in the rooms?
There is no telephone in the rooms.
* There is internet connection in the B & B?
No, you can not use the Internet.
* At what time do you breakfast?
Breakfast is self-service and no fixed schedule
* The B & B Vatican Rome has a 'garage available?
There is a garage inside the building, there are garages in the immediate vicinity of a fee, or free parking spaces
* Do you have a private service with driver for transportation to and from the airport or train station?
Yes, on request, we can agree on prices and how.
* There are bus stops nearby?
At 30 m from the B & B, turned the corner of the building, 64, 46, and various other bus stops.
* How far is the train station?
The San Pietro Railway Station is the nearest and distant about 300 meters.
* E 'near the Metro station?
It is close to 500 mt. about by Vatican B & B, metro line "A" and the stop is "Ottaviano".
* How does the booking service on the site Vatican Rome B & B?
You have 3 chances
1 - send an email with the request from the day of entry and exit, the number of nights and the number of people interested in the living room
2-Fill out the form by filling in the required fields highlighted
3 - Call us on 0039 347 6245276
* The above procedure is a reservation?
No, the procedure highlighted constitutes availability request
* Reservations: when concluding the reservation?
The book ends only with payment by bank transfer or pay with, on account.
* When you pay the balance?
The balance is paid in cash upon arrival directly to the manager of Bed and Breakfast Rome "Vatican" or the person authorized by him who will welcome you.
* The Vatican B & B makes service agency?
yes, in case of overbooking the Vatican Rome B & B requires any availability to the structures partners
* What is the fee due to the other bed and breakfast?
the commission is 10%
* No booking fee directly to the Vatican B & B?
there is no required percentage on direct bookings